Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My Memory of Dying




My Memory Of Dying, Yes this is a true Story
author: Erik Bruno
illustrated by: Mentol

This book is meant to describe, in an easy to understand way, what happened to me after I died. I don't know who I was, where it occurred, whether I was a man or woman, boy or girl; only that it did, indeed, occur. I have had this memory for almost 40 years now. I used to believe that this was a premonition.

I was a very young child, when I began recollecting this, and so I could not explain it to myself any other way. I finally chose to tell my children, a few years ago, about this. I was afraid of what they might think of me. But I felt it was important enough to take that chance, and let them know.

And perhaps you are curious about my memory of my death too? I think you will be surprised. I hope you like the true story of my memory - and that it inspires you in some way.
Reviews
smashwords reviews: "I didn't know what to expect when I bought this little book. I was drawn to the subject matter. It was a bit of a shock to find myself reading a picture book, but I was immediately grabbed by the artwork and the simplicity of the story-line. And the feeling of peace that was conveyed was incredible. By the time I was finished I felt as if I'd been given a loving kiss on the cheek...A wonderful wonderful book. I think it should be in every palliative care unit!" Nhys Glover - Smashwords

"I love this descriptive story of dying. It is not presented as something to fear, but a gentle and yet exciting passage to a new dimension. It certainly makes one re-examine beliefs about reincarnation." Barbara Miller - Smashwords
us ebook link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D7HXJUG
uk ebook link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00D7HXJUG

link to audio book
at audible: http://www.audible.com/pd/?asin=B00DRFUT9C

No comments:

Post a Comment